Group savings apply to Premium, Prime and Mid priced seating sections.
To hold a block of seats at a performance, a $100 deposit* is required, which will be applied to the final payment. Should Group Leader choose not to purchase tickets, the deposit will become a system credit valid for tickets for any performance of an Actors Theatre productions within one year from date of the deposit. *Orders over 100 seats are subject to a deposit of 25%-50%, rather than $100.
Final count for orders placed with a deposit are based upon actual number of tickets needed, and final payment is due at least 30 days prior to performance date. After this point, unpaid seats are subject to release without notice and the per ticket price is subject to increase based upon the current ticket prices.
All orders are subject to a $2 per ticket facility fee and one $10 processing fee due at time of final payment.
• Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & American Express accepted.
• We cannot accept purchase orders.
• Upon receipt of final payment, tickets will be mailed to the group leader at no additional cost or can held at the box office for pick-up prior to the performance.
• All group tickets are non-refundable.
• Cancellations can be made up to five working days prior to performance date and a system credit valid for tickets for any performance of an Actors Theatre production will be issued for the amount paid up to that point. System credits must be used within one year from the date of initial payment.
• $7 pre-paid parking tickets for use at Actors Theatre's garage are available to all group patrons. Pre-paid parking tickets not available for weekday matinees—hourly parking rates apply.
• Tickets held at the box office for pick-up are the Group Leader's responsibility - the box office cannot be responsible for distributing tickets to the individual members of a group. To avoid long lines, please plan to pick tickets up no later than 30 minutes prior to the performance start time
• Late seating in the Pamela Brown Auditorium or Bingham Theatre is at the discretion of the House Manager and may be located in the upper level of both theatres. Guests arriving late to a performance will not necessarily be seated in their originally assigned seats. No late seating in the Victor Jory Theatre.
Actors Theatre of Louisville
316 W. Main Street
Louisville, Kentucky 40202-4218