Actors Theatre of Louisville has partnered with Bindle, an app available on your smartphone, to quickly and easily grant you access to the theatre spaces. Prior to your arrival, please follow the instructions below to download and set up your Entry Pass in Bindle.
PLEASE NOTE: For those patrons who either do not have a smartphone or have not completed setup prior to their arrival, you also have the option of bringing your vaccination card or negative test result to the theatre.
There will be check-in tables in the lobbies of our first and Mezzanine floors. This is where you will need to show your Bindle Entry Pass, Vaccine Card, or Negative PCR Test to further enter the facility
Every person with a ticket entering the building, including children, must either be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have received a negative PCR test result within 72 hours of the performance. If you have purchased multiple tickets for companions to join you, please ensure that they are aware of this requirement and set up their Bindle Entry Pass prior to their arrival.
Patrons will be considered to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks after the final dose of vaccine (the second dose for a two-dose regimen mRNA vaccine such as Moderna or Pfizer, or the single dose for single-dose regimen such as Johnson & Johnson). Patrons will be asked to provide documentation of vaccination status.
Unvaccinated patrons, including children under the age of 5, will be required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test performed within 72 hours of attendance. Self-administered or rapid tests will not be accepted.
Regardless of vaccination status, face masks covering the nose and mouth without gaps must be worn at all times—including while seated during the performance. Disposable face masks will be provided to any patron who does not bring an appropriate face covering.
Bindle is a health verification app that was purpose-built to respect the right of personal privacy. No biometrics are required, and no personal health information is shared with Bindle or Actors Theatre of Louisville. Individuals can safely store COVID-19 test results and vaccine records using Bindle's military-grade encryption, then transform these health records into anonymous entry passes. With Bindle, personal identity and health information are kept strictly private. Individuals have control of their own data, not Big Tech or government entities.
1. Download the Bindle app on your smartphone.
2. Create your Bindle account if you don’t already have one.
3. Load your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card and/or recent test result.
4. Once you have verified your vaccination or test, click on “Passes” and search for “Actors Theatre of Louisville”
5. Click Create Entry Pass. You’ll be presented with a pass with a green checkmark and QR code.
6. When you arrive at the Theatre, open the Entry Pass in your Bindle App and our staff will scan the QR code to allow you entry. Please also have your ticket to the production available on your phone or printed out, as we will use the same station to scan your ticket.
1. Visit the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store and search for “My Bindle.”
2. After you download the app, set up an account on the Bindle app by providing a Selfie, your email address, and your date of birth. A special code will be sent to your email address to verify that you are you.
3. With Bindle, your identity is kept strictly confidential in order to protect your sensitive health information. That means we don't have access to your data. When setting up your password, it is important that you save it somewhere secure. If you lose your password, you'll need to set up a new Bindle wallet.
4. Bindle connects the information you have provided with your health records. If you are getting a COVID-19 test with one of our testing provider partners, please be sure to use the same email address to set up your Bindle account which you will use to register with the testing provider or Bindle won’t be able to find you.
5. After you take your COVID-19 test with one of our testing partners (if applicable), your test results will then be directly and securely transmitted to your Bindle. If you have completed your COVID-19 vaccination and have a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, go to My Certificates on your Bindle and tap the “+” icon and follow the instructions to upload a photo of your vaccination card, which will serve as a permanent, reusable digital record. You can also upload test results this way.
6. Go to My Passes on your Bindle and search for “Actors Theatre of Louisville”. Click Pass Details if you want to view our screening policy.
7. Click Create Entry Pass. The Entry Pass tells you whether or not you pass the screening policy set by the destination you wish to access.
8. When you arrive, the staff will scan your Entry Pass to verify whether you meet the criteria. Please also have your ticket to the production available on your phone or printed out, as we will use the same station to scan your ticket.