• An enthusiasm for theatre!
• Arrive one hour before the performance and stay 15 minutes after the show ends.
• Wear the proper uniform as directed.
• Most usher assignments require the ability to navigate stairs and/or stand for 30 minutes.
• We welcome ushers ages 13 and up. Those who are under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (parent, teacher, relative).
You must attend the entire training session to begin ushering. An RSVP is not required.
Upcoming New Usher Training Dates:
• Monday, August 19, 6–8 p.m.
• Saturday, August 24, 10–12 p.m.
• Tuesday, August 27, 6–8 p.m.
Free parking in the Actors Theatre garage will be provided for these sessions.
• Discount parking in the Actors Theatre Garage (earn free parking the more times you work)
• Free admission to the plays while ushering.
• Students can receive service hours for ushering.