• An enthusiasm for theatre!
• Arrive one hour before the performance and stay 15 minutes after the show ends.
• Wear the proper uniform as directed.
• Most usher assignments require the ability to navigate stairs and/or stand for 30 minutes.
• We welcome ushers ages 13 and up. Those who are under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (parent, teacher, relative).
You must attend the entire training session to begin ushering. An RSVP is not required.
Student matinee usher training (you must have attended new usher training): Monday, October 7, 10:00am
New usher training: Monday, September 30, 6:00pm and Saturday, October 5, 10:00am
Free parking in the Actors Theatre garage will be provided for these sessions.
• Discount parking in the Actors Theatre Garage (earn free parking the more times you work)
• Free admission to the plays while ushering.
• Students can receive service hours for ushering.