by Team Actors on March 10, 2020
Public Health Update from Actors Theatre
Hello friends of Actors Theatre:
Our top priority is the health and safety of our constituents, especially those identified as most vulnerable to COVID-19.At this time, all currently-scheduled Humana Festival events and performances will continue as scheduled.
As an organization, we are staying abreast of the federal, state, and local mandates surrounding the spread of COVID-19. Highlights of our expanded wellness initiatives include:
• We are expanding sanitation procedures throughout staff and public spaces, including increased frequency and intensity of cleaning high-touch services such as countertops, door knobs/handles/plates.
• Signage is placed in staff and public spaces encouraging hand washing, covering your cough and staying home if feeling ill.
• Guests will notice some modifications to prioritize health and safety during special events including replacing open trays of food and drink with prepackaged alternatives and reducing unnecessary contact.
• The staff is participating in COVID-19 preparedness training and webinars:
... in partnership with Louisville Metro Department of Public Health as well as state public health officials. Learn more here.
... in conversation with other LORT member theaters and organizations disease prevention in public gathering spaces.
We continue to offer free/flexible ticket exchange in the spirit of maintaining health and wellness in our community.
Season Subscribers or Single Ticket Holders:
You may exchange your tickets until 5 p.m. on the day of your assigned performance for a future date of the same show. There is no cost for this service.
If your scheduled show is a matinee, you have until one hour before that performance to reschedule.
Upgrade charges may apply if rescheduling into a higher-priced performance or seating area.
Humana Festival Package Holders who are inbound to Louisville:
If you wish to cancel a Festival Weekend package reservation, a system credit will be issued that may be applied to future Actors Theatre tickets until May 31, 2021.
Actors Theatre will accept ticket cancellations until 7 days prior to the time of your first play.
• First Look Weekend (March 20-22): cancel by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 13
• Discover & College Days Weekend (March 27-29): cancel by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 20
• Ovation Weekend (April 3-5): cancel by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 27
• Encore Weekend (April 10-12) cancel by 5 p.m. Friday, April 3