Welcome to the Oak Street Block Association, a group of neighbors fired up to work for the common good...if anyone can agree on what that means. Join our inaugural Zoom meeting and participate in neighborhood decisions in this funny, thought-provoking look at what makes a community, and what breaks it.
All performances will be American Sign Language-Interpreted and captioned.
April 20 at 7 p.m. EDT
April 21 at 7 p.m. EDT
April 22 at 7 p.m. EDT
April 23 at 7 p.m. EDT
April 24 at 3 p.m. EDT
April 24 at 7 p.m. EDT
April 28 at 7 p.m. EDT
April 29 at 7 p.m. EDT
April 30 at 7 p.m. EDT
May 1 at 3 p.m. EDT
May 1 at 7 p.m. EDT
• Space is limited, so please sign up soon to secure your spot.
• The Block Association will meet over Zoom — safety comes first during the pandemic!
• To ensure that everyone in the neighborhood can participate, please reserve a spot for each individual separately, even if you live together. (You can provide multiple email addresses when making a reservation.) If possible, we recommend joining the meeting from separate devices/screens for the best experience.
• We recommend joining from a laptop rather than a phone.
• All Block Association members will receive community emails, starting a week before the meeting. Emails from the Oak Street Block Association will always have [OakSt] in the subject line. (These emails are part of the experience, but if you’d rather not receive them you’ll be able to unsubscribe at any time.)
• Try to reserve your spot at least a week in advance of your meeting, to participate fully in the email component of the Block Association experience. (But if you can't, don’t worry— we'll catch you up on the neighborhood news.)
• We’ll send out a reminder with a Zoom link on the day of your meeting. Look for a message from BoxOffice@actorstheatre.org.